No. Your Landmark Rewards card will remain active even if you don’t use it. However, please note that Landmark Rewards points are valid only for 12 months. Points cannot be credited back to your account once they expire.
Articles in this section
- What is Landmark Rewards?
- How do I join Landmark Rewards?
- I'm an existing Landmark Rewards member. How can I earn Landmark Rewards points on my purchases at LifestyleStores.com?
- Do I have to pay anything to join Landmark Rewards?
- I just made an online purchase but I haven’t linked my Landmark Rewards account. Can I still earn points for that purchase?
- Will I lose my points if I return an item?
- Can I earn points on vouchers?
- I just completed a purchase, but my points haven't been credited. Why?
- How can I pay with my Landmark Rewards points?
- How do I know if I am eligible to spend my points?